‘-The needle tip has a long taper and a sharp arctic design
-Make for saltwater fishing
1. Drop the Sabiki into the water, lower it to the depth desired to be fishing at.
2. Slowly start jigging the rig and reeling it in a little bit then releasing until fish catches the glimmer of the color and find the bait.
3. Once feel the fish bites, reel in and pull the rod upward gradually.
4. Do not pump the rod up and down, as this action can cause tangles and may attract predatory fish.
• Model Available : BS 500, BS 600
• Sizes Available :
S (BS 500) / 1’s
M (BS 600) / 1’s
• Leader Length:
BS 500 90cm
BS 600 100cm
• Hook Dimension:
* BS-500 Width: 1.9cm Height: 3.8cm
* BS-600 Width: 2.1cm Height: 4.0cm
|Dimensions||7 × 10 × 2 cm|